Monday 18 July 2011

My trip to the world of Coca-Cola

 last Wensday, I went to the world of Coca-Cola with my classmates in American Popular Culture Class.
  Before my trip, I even don`t know how to go there, so I search it on the internet, it works well in my following trip surprisingly.
  About 1:30, I got out of my dormitory with 8 girls, you know, my class is a girls` class. We would go to the subway station to meet out teacher Harris. At 2 o`clock, she appeared there and then we went to buy tickets. A black man helped us with open arms, but just for fee. I was deeply confused, and then the teacher told us: there is no free in American. Oh, why not help others just for our inner goodness? I think it would be free in China.
  Finally, we got the world of Coca-Cola. It just liked a theme park for children. We queued to enter it. It is really a world of Coca-Cola. You can see the color of red everywhere.

  Coca-Cola was really the world's most famous beverage brand. We would start our journey to comprehend its rich heritage to the global system from here, just in the Lobby! Six huge and colorful bottles stood in the center of the lobby. All of us took photos there urgently.
  Then, we went into the Coca-Cola Loft. Some of the brand’s most prized possessions are housed here! I saw a lovely girl dancing with the Coca-Cola bottle. The room was filled with red light. It made people relax and warm. We listen to an old gentleman to introduce the history of the Coca-Cola, regretfully , I followed just about half of what he said.

  Then, we got intoThe Great Happyfication to watch a movie. There was a new six-minute animated film, The Great Happyfication took us on a musical journey through a fantastic world inside a Coca-Cola vending machine, where Happiness Factory workers share their secrets for finding happiness. It told us a story about a bottle of Coca-Cola. There were so many animals singing and dancing in the magical word that were filled with red color. I thought it was an superb ad but we had have to pay for watching it. It`s an amazing thing. Then, we went to another big room. It seemed like the main part of the world of Coca-Cola. I took photos with the toys that played the roles in the movie. They were quite lovely.

  After walked by a bottles works room, I found that I couldn`t find any one of my classmates. so I walked quickly to find they but failed. And then I walked wrongly into the shore, and I can do nothing except shopping or going out of the world of Coca-Cola.

  So I went out and waiting for my classmates for one hour in the strong sunshine and nobody appeared. Then I went back to campus by walk and lucky find the way.
  In the evening, I know I missed most of the part. Just like the 4D movies, all kinds of Coca-Cola. It was really a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment